RE: [atlas_craftsman] toner transfer - a few solvents to try

  • Rick Sparber
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2010
      Sounds like a good excuse to make a new cover. My mill had a vertical slot
      in it for the depth stop. I replaced this cover with a box made from thin
      angle and sheet metal. I now have a nice large area to stick my collection
      of reminders that are glued to recycled magnetic plastic squares. Depending
      on the job, I can change out the reminders.

      Rick