Re: [atlas_craftsman] Manuals available

  • BJCamel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2000
      In a message dated 10/31/00 11:23:55 PM Central Standard Time,
      jtiers@... writes:

      << Sears 109.0702 & 109.0703 AA type (Dunlap "modelmaker's lathes") >>
      I am interested in a copy of the 109.0703 manual please let me know what you
      need

      Bj
    • Jude Miller
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2000
        J Tiers wrote:

        > Along with some other equipment, I got some manuals recently. What I have is
        > manuals / parts lists for the following:
        > [snip]
        > Since there is no statement of copyright on these, no reason I can't copy
        > them if anyone is interested in one or more.
        > The lathe manual is kinda big, 16 pages, might be tougher to do very many.
        > If any of this stuff is not posted anywhere, I may be able to scan and post.
        > I have no idea, so if interested, let me know. For the smaller stuff, SASE
        > will probably be the best.
        > Jerry

        Are your manuals originals, or those "high-quality reproductions"
        one often sees on eBay?

        Best,

        Jude Miller
      • J Tiers
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2000
          Address is
          J Tiers
          7345 Chamberlain
          St Louis MO 63130

          The 109 manual is old, and about the color of older manila file folders. I
          have not yet tried to copy it. I will do my best to get good copies.
          SASE will do it for the 109 manual, I have got enough help thru the list
          that I don't feel the need to make this a commercial endeavour. There are
          only a couple of pages to this manual, although the one for the later
          109.20630 was about 8 pages.

          For those wanting the Atlas manual, I need to check at Kinkos copies, since
          there are a number of pages, plus I guess I would put the accessories pages
          with it. So there I need to find out what my cost is, and see what needs to
          be done.

          >In a message dated 10/31/00 11:23:55 PM Central Standard Time,
          >jtiers@... writes:
          >
          ><< Sears 109.0702 & 109.0703 AA type (Dunlap "modelmaker's lathes")
          >>
          >I am interested in a copy of the 109.0703 manual please let me know what
          you
          >need
          >
          >Bj

        • Peter Simpson
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 6, 2000
            I have an HP scanner here, and PDF creation software. Before you
            mail off your originals, I would be willing to do a high
            quality scan, convert to PDF and post them on the FTP site.

            Peter
            peter_simpson@...
            508-323-1969

          • terphel1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2000
              Jerry,

              I just want to thank you for the manual, it looks great!

              Terry