Atlas Craftsman 12 in. Lathe Parts used

  • Richard Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      Bed Assembly complete,bed,rack,feet,lead screw 3/4 in.

      Saddle Assy. Apron Assy. Crosslide Assy. Coumpound Assy. ALL parts
      are origanly of one machine of my own and in pretty fair condition.

      I just priced these off of an 1978 clausing price list and they
      totaled $1190.00, in todays dollar thats about $2200.00.
      I am asking $600.00 in San Diego California.

      Dick Hanse 619 470 0406
      lhansen@...