Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Craftsman 101.07301 questions

  • Michael Michalski
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 1 5:20 PM
      Thats a typo. What I meant to say was that Sears gets the parts from
      Clausing,and therefore they are more expensive from Sears. Sorry.

      ________________________________
      From: Jon Elson <elson@...>
      To: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 6:05 PM

      Michael Michalski wrote:
      > Clausing should have the parts,or Sears,but Clausing gets them FROM Sears so
      >they are more expensive.

      I can't imagine where you got this. My understanding is Sears has not
      bought any Atlas/Craftsman parts in years, and
      is just trying to get rid of what they have still filling their
      shelves. I doubt the Clausing Service Center would be buying parts back
      from Sears, but stranger things have happened. I know that Clausing has
      been making a few parts, as some things that were out of stock for a
      while are now available again.

    • Michael Michalski
      Message 47 of 47 , Jul 1 5:20 PM