Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: lathe oilers

  • JR Hurd
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2 3:33 PM
      http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=1200/Product/NEEDLE_OILER_BOTTLES

      $6.99 for 3

      --
      “No cramping, No bloating, No sudden urges”<TOOCH>
    • wheezer
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2 4:20 PM
        JR...

        That's it.... that's what I have.
        Thanks for the link... gonna buy some more.

        lance
        ++++

      • catboat15@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4 2:53 PM
          I have modified my oil cans by filing a notch into the brass tip. That
          allows me to push in the spring loaded ball and then squirt some oil down the
          passage. Picture what you have and what you have to do to modify your own
          tips.