Re: [atlas_craftsman] To part or not to part

  • wheezer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      vinay-

      Where are you located?

      recently an Atlas 12" commercial
      sold for $1500 on eBay.

      I'd offer it for sale here with pictures for $1500,
      then Craigslist for $1600, then eBay with a $1500
      +fees reserve. If you are near to Canada, list with
      CL and Kijiji.

      If it doesn't sell at your price on eBay,
      just the listing fee is gone.

      It would be a real shame to sacrifice a virgin.

      lance
      ++++
      On Mar 1, 2010, at 6:42 PM, vinay_valmiki@... wrote:

      > I have a 12" in unused condition. I have been lugging it around for
      > the last 10 years, thinking I will never get another one in this
      > condition.
      >
      > After not using it for so long, I am thinking of getting rid of it.
      > No way will I get what it is worth. So I am thinking of parting it
      > out. I think I could get ~1500 for all the unused parts.
      >
      > Boy this is a tough decision. Or just lug it around for another
      > 10years.
      >
      > Vinay
    • ahz
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010