Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: This is crazy...

  • Soapman54@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 7, 2009
      In a message dated 11/7/2009 3:07:45 P.M. Central America Standard T,
      Soapman54@... writes:

      sounds like were getting into the usual in your face internet thing. it
      was only a discussion of price versis value

      In a message dated 11/7/2009 1:46:28 P.M. Central America Standard T,
      _JACK-BR549@WORLDNETJACK-BR5_ (mailto:JACK-BR549@...) writes:

      As long as the PROUD new owner is happy with it who cares what he paid for
      it.
      I bet the seller is happy.
      Jack Sims
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 9, 2009
        If he's got the $$ to spare, and it fills a need, or even just a hole in his collection, I have no problem with it. Probably, I'm just jealous. ;)

        Bill in OKC