Re: [atlas_craftsman] 109.2063 spindle to chuck adapter 1/2x20 to3/4x16 tpi

  • lynn.chidester@xtp.varian.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2000
      If your lathe is operational, what about (gasp) using it to make the
      adapter you need? Having a working lathe provides LOTS of new abilities,
      and fun/enjoyment as well.

      Lynn C.

      slider011@hot
      mail.com To: atlas_craftsman@egroups.com
      cc:
      10/02/00 Subject: [atlas_craftsman] 109.2063 spindle to chuck adapter
      12:39 PM 1/2x20 to3/4x16 tpi
      Please
      respond to
      atlas_craftsm
      an

      I am trying to find an adapter so I can put a 3/4 x16 tpi chuck on my
      craftsman 109.2063 lathe. The spindle on the lathe has 1/2 x 20 tpi.
      I Emailed TIAG they said they don't have such a creature. Does any
      one know where I can get one and the part number if possible?
      Thank You. Greg Wise.