10-F, accessories and tooling for sale

  • Brett Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009
      I'm listing my 10x24 change gear 10-F for sale. I figured I'd post it
      here first. The bed had been reground before I got it and is in great
      shape. The gear cage in the apron has been replaced with a shop build
      part made from aluminum, as has the leadscrew support bracket.

      One notable thing about this machine is that it's fitted with the very
      rare full belt guards. This is the only set I've seen in person and it
      took a couple of years of searching to find all the pieces to complete
      the set. I've also added larger hand wheels with rotating handles to the
      carriage and tailstock. There is nothing wrong with this machine, it
      works flawlessly.

      I'm asking $1000 for the whole package. If I get no interest in it as a
      package I'll likely sell accessories and tooling individually.

      The machine is in Lamoine Maine.

      Pictures can be seen here:
      http://www.5foot2.com/forum_pics/lathe1.jpg
      http://www.5foot2.com/forum_pics/lathe2.jpg
      http://www.5foot2.com/forum_pics/lathe3.jpg
      http://www.5foot2.com/forum_pics/lathe-tooling.jpg

      Accessories & Tooling included:

      a complete plain style taper attachment
      milling attachment
      follow rest
      steady rest
      face plate
      dog drive plate
      craftsman 4 jaw chuck
      new bison 5" chuck with 2 piece jaws
      full set of change gears, including a 96 tooth gear
      2MT & 3MT dead centers. 2mt-3mt adapter
      2MT live center
      Jacobs chuck on 2mt taper
      complete set of 3AT Precision brand collets in 16ths and 32nds
      4" or 5" 3AT step collet
      3AT draw tube, 3mt to 3AT adapter and spindle nose cover
      3AT collet block
      micrometer carriage stop
      shop build boring bar holder
      shop build cross slide stop
      lantern style tool post
      12 tool holders including 2 parting tools, a knurler, a threading cutter
      and a boring bar
      some 1/4" hss blanks
      various drive dogs.

      --