Re: [atlas_craftsman] Reverse Bracket

  • Ronald Thibault
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2000
      At 06:07 PM 9/30/00 +0000, you wrote:
      >I have an Atlas Lathe Model #111 with 6 in swing over the bed & 36 in
      >between centers. I need A: Reverse Bracket Part #DL 319
      > 27T Idler Gear Need (2) DL 326
      > Idler Gear Studs Need (2) DL 332
      >
      >Clausing can make the Gears, and the studs, a bit pricey, but I
      >really
      >need the REVERSE BRACKET, can any one help.??????????????
      >
      >Bob Lund

      Bob;
      If you have a 12" lathe (6" from center of spindle to the top of
      the bed), which is what a 36" between centers lathe sounds like. I can
      help you. I have a spare bracket.

      Ron Thibault
      North Augusta, SC USA
      Builder Miinie #2
      Captain R/C Combat Ship USS Arizona
      http://pages.prodigy.net/thibaultr/
    • rlund@thegrid.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2000
        I need a reverse bracket for a 6x12 model #111 Atlas Lathe. The part #
        is DL 319

        I can also use (2) 27T idler gears Part # DL 326
        (2) Idler gear studs Part # DL 332

        Can anyone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Bob Lund
      • Ronald Thibault
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2000
          At 06:06 PM 9/30/00 +0000, you wrote:
          >I have an Atlas Lathe Model #111 with 6 in swing over the bed & 36 in
          >between centers. I need A: Reverse Bracket Part #DL 319
          > 27T Idler Gear Need (2) DL 326
          > Idler Gear Studs Need (2) DL 332
          >
          >Clausing can make the Gears, and the studs, a bit pricey, but I
          >really
          >need the REVERSE BRACKET, can any one help.??????????????
          >
          >Bob Lund

          Bob;
          Try Sobel or Meridian, they both generally have Atlas parts
          available. the addresses are on Marty's page.