3 phase delta drill press

  • machiii2000
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2009
      I know this aint the group for this question but since this is the only group I'm on that I really like I thought I would ask------I just got an old Delta Milwaulkee drill press, it's 3 phase and 17" has a down feed gear box, I got it goin and it runs fine but I would like some info on it, can anyone help, tell me where to look. Sorry for this question on this group. I'll try to do better the next time.
      Thanks,
      David J.
    • David G. Sampar
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2009
        Everything you need to find can be found here.

        http://www.owwm.com/mfgIndex/detail.aspx?id=1141

        .David

        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2009
          David,
          Thanks very much, that was super fast too!!
          Many Thanks Again,
          David J.