Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Lubricant for tailstock center?

  • Scott Henion
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 1 6:38 PM
      Glenn N wrote:
      > You wouldn't by chance have a picture of it some place?
      > I always sorta wanted to make one .. but my chuck for the tailstock chuck
      > has taken up residence in that hole :)

      I just happened to be going out to garage with my camera:

      http://shdesigns.org/Craftsman-12x36/dauber.jpg

      Pin is 0.095" in diameter, 0.550" long

      I think it was 0.365 in diameter, did not write it down, but should be
      same size as hole.

      | Scott G. Henion| shenion@... |
      | Consultant | Stone Mountain, GA |
      | SHDesigns http://www.shdesigns.org |

      today's fortune
      To err is human, to purr feline.
      To err is human, two curs canine.
      To err is human, to moo bovine.
    • James Walther
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 4 8:27 AM
        He always intended to be a plumber rather than a carpenter. He was the leading pediatric heart transplant surgeon in the US - including pioneering work on in vitro surgery to correct congenital defects - until the mid 90's when the cost of his malpractice insurance drove him into the relatively safer arena of adult transplants and open heart. (And I KNOW this opens the door to go even further OT so let's all try and exercise a little restraint!)

        I guess that means I better shut up!

        Sorry...