Re: [atlas_craftsman] Idler shaft pulley

  • Bill Kealey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      Tim, I also have a 12" Atlas_Craftsman that came to me without the same
      pulley. I checked with Clausing and found that the pulley was available,
      for $101.39 in their October 6, 1997 price list. I went to one of the local
      marinas in my area (Chesapeake Bay) and found a pulley (sheave?) with a 1/2"
      hole in it for about $20.00 give or take. I also needed a missing shaft
      replaced and purchased a 3/4" blower motor shaft for less than $20.00. A
      friend bored out the pulley with his lathe to match the shaft and it has
      worked very well ever since. Bill Kealey