Re: babbit bearings on 6"

  • Gene King
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 31, 2008
      I purchased stock bronze bearings from Applied Industrial supply here
      in Roseburg, Or. I paid about $5.00 for both bearings. The large
      bearing has an id of 1 inch and the rear bearing is 3/4 inch. the wall
      thickness is 1/16". These are standard stock bearings. They fit
      perfectly in my 101-07301 lathe.

      GeneK