Test

  • Robert Rochelle
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 6, 2008
      No posts received since 7/31.  This is a test.

    • BH hawk
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 6, 2008
        hehe i thought maybe yahoo mail went down or something :)

        No posts received since 7/31.  This is a test.

      • Shad
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 6, 2008
          My email has been down (provider problem), so I didn't even notice.

          In good news, I now have a steady rest for my Taig lathe so I can turn
          down the X axis on my Atlas horizontal milling machine.

          I'll also get a replacement bushing for the non-driven wheel in my free
          (as in, I just had to load it up & bring it home) Craftsman antique (mid
          50-60's?) metal cutting horizontal band saw. That'll get machined down
          to fit on the Taig this evening. :))

          Ah, the sweet, sweet feeling of progress!

          Shad H.

          Message 4 of 9 , May 25, 2013
            Test

            Robert D.