Re: [atlas_craftsman] Introduction

  • Captain Dean
    Message 1 of 40 , Jun 1, 2008
      Aloha Jon,

      Yes I have pictures. My sister took some before shipping the guitar to me. I just uploaded them to a webserver for your viewing pleasure.

      http://captaindean.org/pictures/floweredsteelguitarcollage.jpg
      http://captaindean.org/pictures/guitarknobs.jpg
      http://captaindean.org/pictures/guitarlayers.jpg
      http://captaindean.org/pictures/hawaiianguitar.jpg
      http://captaindean.org/pictures/steelguitarcollage.jpg

      Have fun. I don't want to sell it but I'd love to learn to make some music with it. Problem is I've got as much musical talent as a broken lathe.

      Aloha, Dean.
      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 2, 2011
        Hi, David.

        Yes, that’s the email address I used. The email address I emailed you from is jerry@.... I’m resending the email.