Re: [atlas_craftsman] Digest Number 144

  • John Worman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2000

      --------------------------------------------------------------------<e

      --------------------------------------------------------------------|e

      --------------------------------------------------------------------|e
      >> >-

      The things you learn in this group! Now I have more questions. Are all
      Atlas 10" quick change boxes the "Pick o Matic"? What is the difference
      between a normal quick change and the "pick o matic"? I have a 10" that
      has a quick change box that looks almost identical to the ones in the
      picture. I say almost identical in that where in the picture there are
      three bolts above the threading chart, mine does not have the one on the
      right (the one that sets lower down than the other two). I just thought
      all quick change boxes were the same.

      Thanks,

      John