Atlas MFC Horz. Mill

  • alm28023
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2008
      I just received a New Condition Atlas MFC Horz. mill with Accs. but I am
      looking for the embossed plate Labled (Atlas and Change-O-Matic) that
      fits over the window where you read the Feed chart. if someone knows
      of or has one for sale please email.

      Thank you I just joined your group.
      Andrew
    • carvel webb
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2008
        Hi Andrew ,

        Good luck with your MFC - it is a nice machine . Although many members of
        this group have related interests in the Mill and Atlas lathe , there is
        also a group dedicated to the Mill and shaper - see
        Atlasshaperandmillingmachineusersgroup if you aren't already a member . It
        has a number of useful files on the use of the Mill . If no response on your
        request , keep an eye on "Atlas milling" on E***y , I have managed to find
        a number of parts for mine over time - but be patient :) .

        Rgds,

        Carvel