Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Tool holders

  • R10440P@Gateway.Net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2000
      Hi Craig. I have a 101.07301 and am interested in one of the Omni holders but
      can't find this KRF that you talk about. Any leads would be appreciated,
      thanks----Rick
    • Robert Bowen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2000
        It's at <http://www.krfcompany.com>

        Quoting R10440P@...:

        Hi Craig. I have a 101.07301 and am interested in one of
        the Omni holders but
        can't find this KRF that you talk about. Any leads would
        be appreciated,
        thanks----Rick
      • Randall L. Pedersen
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2000
          Robert:

          That is just what I have been looking for my 6". It's nice to see that some one realized not every one has a 10" or bigger lathe.

          Thanks allot
          Randy

          6-18 Atlas
          47 Hudson Pickup (308 Twin H)
          48 Ford 2dr
          51 Hudson Commodore 6
          65 Ranchero

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 5, 2000
            Rick: look at www.krfcompany.com or 1 800 857 6664 Craig
          • R10440P@Gateway.Net
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5, 2000
              Thanks Craig, Found it and copied their catolog. Rick