Re: New member - intro, questions

  • George
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      Robert
      I just have one bit of advice about your lathe, i have a 6in and
      when i tryed to run it in back gear with one broken tooth to use a
      groving tool i ended up with all of the teeth striped on it and most
      striped on the spindl gear! so i dont advise runing it like that.

      Now to the real reason i replyed
      Have you evere seen STRICTLY IC magazine? it is just for pepole who
      are interstid in minature ic engines! You can get a subscription form
      at: www.strictlyic.com , there is also a yahoo club of the same
      nature ,im not shure of the url but if you go to yahooclubs and do a
      search for minture ic engines you will find it and join , there are
      some great pics. posted in the club photos section!
      Hope you find these interesting!
      George