[atlas_craftsman] Master Craftsman Lathe Model #101.07360

  • tburford@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 1999
      I have an Atlas / Master Craftsman Lathe Model #101.07360. I am buying
      a Quick Change Gear Box from someone on Ebay. I do not know what all may
      be involved in installing the gear box. I have sent for a copy of an owners
      manual. Is there anyone here that has this lathe? Is there power feed for the
      cross slide? I am in the prosses of making a table for it. I am also taking a
      Lathe class. I plan on making a set of tool post holders.

      Ted

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman