10 " Atlas and 10" Logan Lathe Parts for sale.

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      I have a complete atlas Lathe and complete Logan 210 lathe 3 1/2 foot
      bed change gear manf date 1946 Lathe is complete in excellent
      condition. Complete set of change gears, micrometer carriage stop bed
      in exc condition, this lathe was purchased from original owners estate
      who only used it for hobbies. I am offering the parts to the group
      first before listing it on ebay, I do have photo's not sure of the
      value of parts but will take offers prices will be fair. No Steady
      Rest,No Follow Rest. Please email me of list if interested
      .squintal@... .
      steve1232
    • dedmetal2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        hello, would be interested in the carriage traverse gear and case shoot me
        a price thanks
        PS needs to be for the 3/4" lead screw
        thanks bob

        48)

      • ahz
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
          "PS needs to be for the 3/4" lead screw"

          /anguish

          I need the traverse gear case for the 5/8" leadscrew. They aren't the
          same I think because of the space the power crossfeed mechanism required