[atlas_craftsman] 8 1/2in face plate

  • kingmidget@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28, 1999
      I'm looking for a face plate for my atlas 10in. The one I want is 8 1/2in.with 8 slots in it. Please drop me a line if you have one that you want to sale.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman
    • Harry Wade
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 29, 1999
        At 02:16 AM 4/29/99 -0000, you wrote:
        >I'm looking for a face plate for my atlas 10in. The one I want is 8
        1/2in.with 8 slots in it. Please drop me a line if you have one that you
        want to sale.

        I have a extra 10" x 8 slot faceplate but it's too large for the 10.

        Regards,
        Harry Wade
        Nashville Tn

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman
      • David R. Birch
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 1999
          Harry Wade wrote:

          > At 02:16 AM 4/29/99 -0000, you wrote:
          > >I'm looking for a face plate for my atlas 10in. The one I want is 8
          > 1/2in.with 8 slots in it. Please drop me a line if you have one that you
          > want to sale.
          >
          > I have a extra 10" x 8 slot faceplate but it's too large for the 10.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Harry Wade
          > Nashville Tn

          But maybe not too large for my Atlas 12x36? Is this faceplate still
          available? Is it threaded 1.5-8? How much do you want for it?

          David

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman
        • Harry Wade
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 6, 1999
            At 08:37 PM 6/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
            >But maybe not too large for my Atlas 12x36? Is this faceplate still
            >available? Is it threaded 1.5-8? How much do you want for it?
            >David

            David,
            Sorry to have taken so long to respond, I've been out of town. Yes I
            still have it, I haven't really been trying to sell it. I gave it a trial
            fit on my Atlas 10 the other day and it wouldn't go on. I didn't look to
            see what the problem was, whether there was an obstruction, like dirt or
            chips or something. This faceplate came with a little Loga lathe I bought
            a few years ago but doesn't fit it. If you're interested make me an offer.

            Regards,
            Harry Wade
            Nashville Tn

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 6, 1999

              From Danny Sturgill <dsturgil@...> Mon Jun 7 04:33:22 1999
                > David,
                > Sorry to have taken so long to respond, I've been out of town. Yes I
                > still have it, I haven't really been trying to sell it. I gave it a trial
                > fit on my Atlas 10 the other day and it wouldn't go on. I didn't look to
                > see what the problem was, whether there was an obstruction, like dirt or
                > chips or something. This faceplate came with a little Loga lathe I bought
                > a few years ago but doesn't fit it. If you're interested make me an offer.
                >
                > Regards,
                > Harry Wade
                > Nashville Tn

                I have no idea what it might be worth. How about $30 plus shipping?

                David

                eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman
              • Lynn Chidester
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 9, 1999
                  Harry:
                  If you and David can't make a deal, I think I may be interested.
                  Ideally, the threads would be 1 1/2 - 7 1/2 TPI (Yes, I know this is a
                  non-standard thread, but thats what my big, old lathe spindle is threaded).
                  1 1/2 - 8TPI could be useable also. I could possibly offer something in
                  trade or $.
                  -------------
                  Original Text
                  From: Harry Wade <hww@...>, on 6/6/99 4:44 PM:
                  At 08:37 PM 6/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
                  >But maybe not too large for my Atlas 12x36? Is this faceplate still
                  >available? Is it threaded 1.5-8? How much do you want for it?
                  >David

                  David,
                  Sorry to have taken so long to respond, I've been out of town. Yes I
                  still have it, I haven't really been trying to sell it. I gave it a trial
                  fit on my Atlas 10 the other day and it wouldn't go on. I didn't look to
                  see what the problem was, whether there was an obstruction, like dirt or
                  chips or something. This faceplate came with a little Loga lathe I bought
                  a few years ago but doesn't fit it. If you're interested make me an offer.

                  Regards,
                  Harry Wade
                  Nashville Tn

                  What's everyone looking at? Check out the Top40 most requested stocks!
                  Plus quotes, charts, news, portfolios, mutual funds, and discussion.
                  All free, fast, and easy. Visit: http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/237

                  eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman

                  Varian X-Ray Tube Products
                  with locations in Illinois, South Carolina, and Utah

                  eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman