618 Parts for sale

  • rburkheimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      I sold my last 618 a few months ago.
      I found a box of spare parts.
      I thought I'd offer them here before I put them on ebay.

      Here's the list and prices:

      Atlas/Craftsman 618 parts

      $25 M6-58X reverse tumbler assembly - gears handle etc
      $ 5 M6-25 Quadrant - Original iron, brazed repair
      $10 M6-25 Quadrant - Looks to be machined from steel, good copy
      $15 M6-23 Handwheel assembly for Carriage or tailstock
      $10 M6-64 64 tooth change gear (2)
      $ 8 M6-32 32 Tooth (2)
      $10 M6-16 compound gear 16T/32T
      $ 6 M6-24 tumbler gear (2)
      $ 6 M6-20 tumbler gear (3)
      $ 3 M6-70 keyed change gear bushing (4)
      $ 5 M6-73 sleeve w/bolts (2)
      $ 3 M6-114 lead screw collar
      $10 M6-68 Carriage traverse shaft & Pinion (shop made)
      $ 5 M6-102 gear to fit above
      $ 1 M6-32 spindle collar
      $ 2 M6-165 leadscrew spacer
      $ 1 M6-93 washer w/bolt
      $10 M6-19A crossfeed nut (3)

      Prices represent my best guess at a fair deal.
      If I'm out of line, speak up
      Plus shipping, actual cost will combine

      That all adds up to $135 + shipping
      Buy it all for $100 shipped