1st [post in eons - feed lever question

  • nascarjeffd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      I've held true to the old sign posted at my local salvage yard. "If
      you purchased the wrong part, you now have a spare." I bought a
      direction feed lever for what I at the time thought fit my 618
      craftsman lathe. It is not. My "spare" lever has the casting number
      of L3-21A. What lathe(s) is this lever for? Anyone here need it? I
      have the studs and gears for it also. The gears are not good but the
      bushings are (3/4" large diam and 1/2" through hole).

      Jeff