10 x 36 Atlas for sale $425

  • J Tiers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Not mine, I saw it but I already have enough lathes.
      For anyone local to St Louis area, its in U-City phone 314 725 8338
      Looked clean, I did not check it out thoroughly. 36" OC. Looks to be
      sufficient tooling to be worth lots more than the asking.
      The guy is moving to China and needs to sell it.
      It's in the local paper.
      I told him he should be able to get more for it, but that is the published
      price
      Have fun