Re: [atlas_craftsman] repairing the controller

  • M K Campbell Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 9:16 AM
      For electronic parts try Allied Electronics 1-800-433-5700
      or www.alliedelec.com
      Their catalog is the size of a Dallas phone book. They
      probably have what you need.
      Skip
    • Pete & Sheri
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
        Does to me. I have been using a similar system on my drill press for 15 years in
        order to get a really slow speed.

        Pete Stanaitis