Re: Dave, where are...

  • Dave Mucha
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 31, 2006
      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "w1cvw" <w1cvw@...> wrote:

      > Dave,
      >
      > My daughter and family live in Little Egg Harbor (Tuckerton) so most
      of out time is in South Central NJ.

      > My son in law works in Whiting, near Toms River.
      >
      > Thanks for offering the information about places that don't exist in
      Arkansas.

      > Clem

      If you fly into Phila or drive up, you almost have to pass by. I'm
      close to the 70-72 circle.

      I haven't found anything near the shore, but then I haven't looked either.

      Dave

      7/28/2006

    • ljchipmaker
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 1 3:46 AM
        Thanks Glenn. Your post came up while I was writing my previous one.
        So you too were correct about the oil screw.

        Larry
      • w1cvw
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 1 6:12 AM
          If you fly into Phila or drive up, you almost have to pass by. I'm
          close to the 70-72 circle.

          We drive right on both of those roads.

          I'll wave next time we go by :-)
        • Dave Mucha
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 3 4:29 PM
            --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "w1cvw" <w1cvw@...> wrote:

            > If you fly into Phila or drive up, you almost have to pass by. I'm
            > close to the 70-72 circle.
            >

            > We drive right on both of those roads.
            >
            > I'll wave next time we go by :-)

            Stop in at the Wawa and get a cup of coffee. then you can say, 'hey I
            know guy who lives around here....'

            or, you could stop in an see what it looks like when a guy gets
            married, sells his house with the shop in the garage and then moves it
            all into the basement of his new wife's house.

            Dave

          • Steve
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 4 5:03 AM
              >3. Re: Dave, where are...
              > Posted by: "Dave Mucha" dave_mucha@... dave_mucha
              > Date: Thu Aug 3, 2006 4:30 pm (PDT)
              >
              >or, you could stop in an see what it looks like when a guy gets
              >married, sells his house with the shop in the garage and then moves it
              >all into the basement of his new wife's house.
              >
              >Dave

              Dave - she let you do that?

              Sounds like a keeper to me!

              Steve