WTB Change Gears

  • buzzurd00
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2006
      Looking to buy several change gears for my craftsman 12".Anyone have
      these or know where to get them?
      Need:
      56 tooth
      48 tooth
      44 tooth
      36 tooth
      24 tooth
      20 tooth
      Need one of each.
      Thanks Again,
      Buzzurd
    • sherwood shute
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2006
        i found all my missing gears from clausing-got my new zan milling machine with square colume today from wholesale tools-they thru in about 100 dollars worth of extras-man is this nice,i can,t wait -sherwood

        buzzurd00 <buzzurd00@...> wrote: Looking to buy several change gears for my craftsman 12".Anyone have
        these or know where to get them?
        Need:
        56 tooth
        48 tooth
        44 tooth
        36 tooth
        24 tooth
        20 tooth
        Need one of each.
        Thanks Again,
        Buzzurd

      • GSZIG
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2006
          Buzzard,

          Do a search in the Business & Industrial section of Ebay for "Atlas,
          Craftsman". There is usually one or two sets a week there, plus
          singles. Be prepared to pay $90-125 for a full set, or $10-15 per
          gear.
          Greg
        • sherwood shute