Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Change Gear Chart for Craftsman 101.21200 Lathe

  • ghetto Dad
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
      I followed your advice and found everything I needed.

      Thanks for your help,
      Dion

      azbruno <azbruno@...> wrote:
      Join the Atlas618Lathe group, and then look in the files section for an
      expanded threading chart as well as other useful information.

      And anyone else who owns an Atlas 6" lathe who's not a member is
      encouraged to join.

      -Bruno

      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "ghettodad59" <ghettodad59@...>