Re: [atlas_craftsman] Bolt Removal

  • Joe R
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 1, 2006
      If he's got a mag rim then it would not fair so well. I suspect it is or he would not have locks on them. I personally don't allow them to ever have the key by putting on the original bolts first. I've learned that most tire store monkeys are the bottom of the barrel.

      Joe Romas

      bobmay at nethere.com
      http: slash /nav.to slash bobmay
      http: slash /bobmay dot astronomy.net
      Replace the obvious words with the proper character.

    • n5kzw
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 2, 2006
        I hope you never owned a Fiat. Not only were most of the parts only
        available from the dealer, the tools to get them in and out were also
        only available from the dealer!

        Regards,
        Ed

        <SNIP>