spindle taper?

  • fdschtower
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hey,
      Anybody know the headstock spindle taper on the craftsman 101.214
      6"lathe? I need to order a center and can't find the info. Thanks in
      advance for the help Fred
    • EARL BOWER
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        Fred,

        Headstock taper = #2 Morse Taper
        Tailstock taper = #1 Morse Taper

        Earl Bower
        www.bowermachineandtool.com

        fdschtower <fdschtower@...> wrote:
        Hey,
        Anybody know the headstock spindle taper on the craftsman 101.214
        6"lathe? I need to order a center and can't find the info. Thanks in
        advance for the help Fred

        Yahoo! Groups Links