Re: old Craftsman bandsaw

  • James Davis
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31 6:51 PM
      If your saw is the 12", it should take an 80" blade, which is stocked by lots of
      suppliers for that very saw.

      I have a 12" 103.something and recently bought both a metal and a wood
      cutting blade. I put a counter shaft on mine and reduced the speed with
      pulleys. It's a great time saver cutting steel angle and thin plate. Used it to
      make a cover for the gears of my (not-Atlas ) lathe from 1/8" steel.

      Jim in Maine