Metric threading and spare gears

  • William Macy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      On the subject of cutting metric threads I find I lack the necessary
      pair of 16 tooth gears for the compound gears. I have a Craftsman/
      Atlas 12" lathe with QCGB. Any one have a pair they'd like to part
      with at reasonable cost?

      I seem to have an extra pair of 32-tooth gears if anyone can use them
      - gratis, that is save postage?

      William K. Macy, Ph.D.
      Associate Marine Research Scientist
      Graduate School of Oceanography