[atlas_craftsman] Craftsman/Atlas metal lathe For Sale

  • joneellerbrake@eaton.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 1999
      I'm new to this game...I have a 10x36 Craftsman/Atlas metal lathe for sale. Included with it are several boring bars, 3 chucks (1 three jaw, 2 four jaw), several adjustable reamers, an ID grinding attachment, several dogs, all of the gearing for the power drive, boring bar tool rest,...and much more. The table it's mounted to is included of course.

      I am attempting to make room for the expansion of my wood shop. In fact, if anyone wants to make a partial trade of a radial arms saw I'll definately consider it.

      It's heavy (especially the table) but delivery is negotiable. I'm asking $875 and I'm located in Hutchinson, KS.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman