New compound screws

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      I just finished installing new compound screws I bought on Ebay. They
      fit and work perfectly. I am a newbie and don't have any machining
      background so fabricating them myself is not a possibility. I am only
      using my lathe to install pool cue tips and ferrules right now. You
      can go to the ebay store Metal Magic or email him at "toolmagic at
      earthlink dot net". I have no connection to this, just want to let
      others know these are well made parts.