Craftsman 101-07403

  • parfitt_r
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm new to the group. I currently taking an Adult Ed Industrial Metal
      Working class at our local high school. I found a used Craftsman
      101-07403 which is mostly working. I have offered to buy it sight
      unseen. Waiting to hear from the owner...

      I notice that a lot of members have this lathe. It looks like a good
      lathe for me to learn on. I have a lot of old woodworking tools and
      I'm hoping to use this metal lathe to do some of the repair work.

      I would love to hear from members that have experience pro and con
      with the 101-07403.

      Thanks,

      - Rick