Virus Wscript.kakworm warning

  • Steve Leftwich
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Around April 27th I got the virus Wscript.kakworm on my computer. I saw some discussion of this on the atlas_craftsman list serve and I may have gotten it from there.... I don't know. I have removed it already on my computer. It first showed up when I booted up my computer .. My virus detector discovered it but did not remove it. It comes thru people using Microsoft Outlook Express.

      This may be old news to some of you, but I wanted to warn some of you out there.

      Steve