Re: [atlas_craftsman] Mini-mill Cease Topic

  • John R. Draxler
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hey,

      All I got of this was the words mini mill

      Do you have one of these?

      I have been looking for anyone that might have knowledge of the milwaukee
      mini-mill or midget mill made by kearney and trecker

      Thunderbird Ranch 7158 Highway B Pittsville, WI 54466
      Ph 715-884-6546 (9-5 central ) fax 715-884-6720 jdrax@...
      http://www.tbirdranch.com (Subscribe to my free newsletter on my website)
      And now a second website........ http://www.tbirdhelp.com

      Have a terrific day and may God guide your footsteps.