Another arbor question

  • Frank Perdicaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Since we managed to track down a small arbor, perhaps a larger one is
      available.

      Does anybody know where I can find a MT4 to 1 1/2-8 arbor? This would
      let me use the MT4 headstock/bearing assembly I have as a rotary
      tail stock using the chucks I already have. The McMaster catalog
      carries
      MT4 unfinished parts, but I do not think I can make up usable threads.

      Thanks for any information you might have.