Airgas sale on inserts for our lathes

  • Frank Perdicaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2004
      For those of you in areas of the country where there are Airgas/Rutland
      stores,
      take a look at the Friday fliers.

      The store here in Orange County, CA has the inserts for the PhaseII
      tool holders
      for the Quick Change tool post that fits the Atlas 10" lathes. On
      Fridays at lunch time
      they are on sales for about $2 each and are available in 3 radii, both
      with and
      without TiN coating. A good deal for sure.

      Also 123 blocks are available, and a bunch of other misc. stuff, all at
      about 80%
      off normal retail, and only during Friday lunch. Oh, yeah, free food
      and drink too.

      This offer was to good to ignore, so I went down today and bought some
      tooling.

      I am not associated with Airgas/Rutland; rather I have spotted a real
      bargain and
      am passing on the info.