12" headstock

  • RJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 1:34 PM
      > Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 23:45:22 -0000
      > From: "swarftech" <cbelluss@...>
      > Subject: 12" headstock
      >
      > Hello,I have a late model 12" head stock that I bought for the
      > bearings and the baffle plates.You pay shipping and it is yours.E-
      > mail me off list if interested.Scott in Carson City,Nevada

      Sure, swarf, I'd be happy to take it off your hands if it's the same one as
      I have. I'll be sending you an email with a photo of mine attached (scanned
      by Norton A/V as it's sent). Even though we're in different states I'm not
      too far from you in actual miles (Stockton, Ca) so shipping shouldn't be too
      bad. Sounds like the same one though so I'll give you my home address too.
      Thanks,
      RJ
      Oops, almost forgot to ask...what are baffles?