[atlas_craftsman] Re: AA-Craftsman Lathe

  • RJRCBoat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 28, 1999
      Thanks for the bio Sharps (John). It's always interesting to hear about
      other peoples' interests and passions. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio, have
      pretty much my whole life. I'm heavy into radio control hydroplane racing and
      dabble a little with r/c cars as well. They're all gas (nitro) powered. I
      decided that learning machining would be rewarding and educational as well as
      helpful in my hobbies. Right now, I'm working on getting my little
      Craftsman/AA 109 6x12 lathe mounted and powered up. It's in decent shape but
      there are some things guys have recommended to make the lathe more functional
      and I'm approaching those items one at a time. I have a couple of nice guys
      making stuff for me right now such as dial indicators for the cross and
      tailstock, and a threading dial, which the lathe is missing. I'm just getting
      started but am having fun and learning alot.

      Thanks for your reply and take care.

      Rich

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
    • RJRCBoat1@aol.com