Re: Atlas Craftsman Saw

  • kstwind
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "a6fac"
      <william.hardin@v...> wrote:
      > I recently purchased an Atlas Craftsman power hacksaw, model
      > 101.22940. Does anyone have a manual that could be xeroxed?

      Bill,

      I have one of these saws and the manual. I'm going out of town today
      for the rest of the week. When I return, I can locate the manual and
      get it copied.

      Dan
    • Bill Hardin
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
        Dan
        Thanks, but one of the other guys had one in a PDF file he sent me.
        Appreciate the thought.
        Bill

        > I recently purchased an Atlas Craftsman power hacksaw, model
        > 101.22940. Does anyone have a manual that could be xeroxed?

        Bill,

        I have one of these saws and the manual. I'm going out of town today
        for the rest of the week. When I return, I can locate the manual and
        get it copied.

        Dan

        Atlas-Craftsman Projects list is at

      • djmartins2000
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
          Hi all,

          I too just picked one of these up.
          Could someone also send me the manual?
          I can be reached at djmartins AT gmail DOT com
          Anyone know what year this saw was made?

          thanks,
          Doug

          --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hardin"
          <william.hardin@v...> wrote:
          > Dan
          > Thanks, but one of the other guys had one in a PDF file he sent me.
          > Appreciate the thought.
          > Bill

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Doug Pfaff
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
            I would also like a copy of the manual.

            --- djmartins2000 <djmartins2000@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > I too just picked one of these up.
            > Could someone also send me the manual?
            > I can be reached at djmartins AT gmail DOT com
            > Anyone know what year this saw was made?
            >
            > thanks,
            > Doug
            >
            > --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Bill
            > Hardin"
            > <william.hardin@v...> wrote:
            > > Dan
            > > Thanks, but one of the other guys had one in a PDF
            > file he sent me.
            > > Appreciate the thought.
            > > Bill

          • kevkeller2000
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2007
              Hi,
              I might have the same saw. Did you ever get a copy of the manual? Could you pass it on to
              me to see if it is the same?
              Thanks,
              Kevin