Atlas Craftsman Saw

  • a6fac
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
      I recently purchased an Atlas Craftsman power hacksaw, model
      101.22940. Does anyone have a manual that could be xeroxed? Sears
      still lists the saw, but documentation is not available. I would
      appreciate any help.
      Thanks
      Bill H.
    • kstwind
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
        --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "a6fac"
        <william.hardin@v...> wrote:
        > I recently purchased an Atlas Craftsman power hacksaw, model
        > 101.22940. Does anyone have a manual that could be xeroxed?

        Bill,

        I have one of these saws and the manual. I'm going out of town today
        for the rest of the week. When I return, I can locate the manual and
        get it copied.

        Dan
      • Bill Hardin
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
          Dan
          Thanks, but one of the other guys had one in a PDF file he sent me.
          Appreciate the thought.
          Bill

          > I recently purchased an Atlas Craftsman power hacksaw, model
          > 101.22940. Does anyone have a manual that could be xeroxed?

          Bill,

          I have one of these saws and the manual. I'm going out of town today
          for the rest of the week. When I return, I can locate the manual and
          get it copied.

          Dan

          Atlas-Craftsman Projects list is at

        • djmartins2000
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
            Hi all,

            I too just picked one of these up.
            Could someone also send me the manual?
            I can be reached at djmartins AT gmail DOT com
            Anyone know what year this saw was made?

            thanks,
            Doug

            --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hardin"
            <william.hardin@v...> wrote:
            > Dan
            > Thanks, but one of the other guys had one in a PDF file he sent me.
            > Appreciate the thought.
            > Bill

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • Doug Pfaff
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
              I would also like a copy of the manual.

              --- djmartins2000 <djmartins2000@...> wrote:

              > Hi all,
              >
              > I too just picked one of these up.
              > Could someone also send me the manual?
              > I can be reached at djmartins AT gmail DOT com
              > Anyone know what year this saw was made?
              >
              > thanks,
              > Doug
              >
              > --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Bill
              > Hardin"
              > <william.hardin@v...> wrote:
              > > Dan
              > > Thanks, but one of the other guys had one in a PDF
              > file he sent me.
              > > Appreciate the thought.
              > > Bill

            • kevkeller2000
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 7, 2007
                Hi,
                I might have the same saw. Did you ever get a copy of the manual? Could you pass it on to
                me to see if it is the same?
                Thanks,
                Kevin