Manual of Lathe Operation by Atlas Press Co.

  • twowhels
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
      Has anyone bought a copy of this off E-bay?
      The Special Shop Teachers "Blue Book Version"
      In is in Adobe Acrobat...pdf file.
      Is it worth the money?
      I have bought a few manuals off E-bay and they were just copys...I
      guess I should have read the fine print. They were still usefull but
      not what I thought I was getting.
    • mikehenryil
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
        Why not buy the real thing from Clausing? It's $20 or $25 plus
        postage.

        --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "twowhels" <Twowhels6@c...>
        wrote:
        > Has anyone bought a copy of this off E-bay?
        > The Special Shop Teachers "Blue Book Version"
        > In is in Adobe Acrobat...pdf file.
        > Is it worth the money?
        > I have bought a few manuals off E-bay and they were just copys...I
        > guess I should have read the fine print. They were still usefull
        but
        > not what I thought I was getting.
      • Jeff Borowski
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
          I had bought one of these manuals just last week from ebay.(Yes it is
          the Blue Book Version) It IS JUST A COPY that was scanned into
          somones computer. It is very informative though. The quality is
          acceptable, and some of the text is "SLIGHTLY" distorted but still
          readable. The seller was les_lea. I had a bit of a problem with her
          communication, but we worked things out. Took about 10 days to
          recieve.
          Jeffrey S. Borowski

          wrote:
          > Has anyone bought a copy of this off E-bay?
          > The Special Shop Teachers "Blue Book Version"
          > In is in Adobe Acrobat...pdf file.
          > Is it worth the money?
          > I have bought a few manuals off E-bay and they were just copys...I
          > guess I should have read the fine print. They were still usefull
          but
          > not what I thought I was getting.
        • Jacques Le Clainche
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
            I keep reading about listers wanting to buy manuals.... and often getting
            copies bought off eBay. May be we could help each other - for free?

            I already have a few old/out of print car manuals on my website - see here:
            http://www.leclainche.com/hobbycars/manuals.htm

            I could start a similar lathe "manuals page" on my website for
            difficult-to-get, out of print manuals. If posted in PDF format, any lister
            with acrobat reader could download the files and print. Any one interested?

            Problem might not be space (I have 1 GB of web space), but finding listers
            willing to scan the manuals and email them to me, or willing to send me the
            manual(s) for scanning.

            The only manual I have is a black cover, Twentieth edition (published in
            1961), Craftsman "Lathe operation and machinists tables", and I believe this
            is still available from Sears.

            Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
            http://www.leclainche.com/
          • a1anb2003
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
              Jacques,
              I have bought a manual '10-inch lathe operation and
              machinists tables'on a CD I would be willing to upload this to your
              site' mind you its 620 meg, I could take some 'stuff' out of it.

              As for copyright ? May be someone could throw some light on that ?
              Has it run out ?

              Alan

              --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Jacques Le Clainche"
              <jleclainche@c...> wrote:
              > I keep reading about listers wanting to buy manuals.... and often
              getting
              > copies bought off eBay. May be we could help each other - for free?
              >
              > I already have a few old/out of print car manuals on my website -
              see here:
              > http://www.leclainche.com/hobbycars/manuals.htm
              >
              > I could start a similar lathe "manuals page" on my website for
              > difficult-to-get, out of print manuals. If posted in PDF format,
              any lister
              > with acrobat reader could download the files and print. Any one
              interested?

              > Problem might not be space (I have 1 GB of web space), but finding
              listers
              > willing to scan the manuals and email them to me, or willing to
              send me the
              > manual(s) for scanning.
              >
              > The only manual I have is a black cover, Twentieth edition
              (published in
              > 1961), Craftsman "Lathe operation and machinists tables", and I
              believe this
              > is still available from Sears.
              >
              > Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
              > http://www.leclainche.com/
            • x xx

                  Message 8 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
                    It all depends. Anything published first in the US prior to 1923 is
                    outside of any copyright. Beyond that, it depends on wether the
                    original owner renewed it or not, as US copyright law continues to
                    change.

                    Charles

                    a1anb2003 wrote:

                    >Jacques,
                    > I have bought a manual '10-inch lathe operation and
                    >machinists tables'on a CD I would be willing to upload this to your
                    >site' mind you its 620 meg, I could take some 'stuff' out of it.
                    >
                    >As for copyright ? May be someone could throw some light on that ?
                    >Has it run out ?
                    >
                    >Alan
                    >
                    >--- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Jacques Le Clainche"
                    ><jleclainche@c...> wrote:
                    >

                    >>I keep reading about listers wanting to buy manuals.... and often
                    >>

                    >getting
                    >

                    >>copies bought off eBay. May be we could help each other - for free?
                    >>
                    >>I already have a few old/out of print car manuals on my website -
                    >>

                    >see here:
                    >

                    >>http://www.leclainche.com/hobbycars/manuals.htm
                    >>
                    >>I could start a similar lathe "manuals page" on my website for
                    >>difficult-to-get, out of print manuals. If posted in PDF format,
                    >>

                    >any lister
                    >

                    >>with acrobat reader could download the files and print. Any one
                    >>

                    >interested?
                    >

                    >>Problem might not be space (I have 1 GB of web space), but finding
                    >>

                    >listers
                    >

                    >>willing to scan the manuals and email them to me, or willing to
                    >>

                    >send me the
                    >

                    >>manual(s) for scanning.
                    >>
                    >>The only manual I have is a black cover, Twentieth edition
                    >>

                    >(published in
                    >

                    >>1961), Craftsman "Lathe operation and machinists tables", and I
                    >>

                    >believe this
                    >

                    >>is still available from Sears.
                    >>
                    >>Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
                    >>http://www.leclainche.com/
                    >>

                    >TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE LIST:
                    >You do this yourself by sending a message to:

                  • Jacques Le Clainche
                    Message 9 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
                      Charles, Sam, Alan,

                      Copyright is my only worry. As for the file size (620 Meg for a 10" lathe
                      operation manual), it should be no problem- I have 1 Gigabyte of space, and
                      I only used 44 mb so far. If ever I saw I was running out of space, I could
                      either cut stuff out or I could buy more space.

                      Any copyright expert on this list?

                        Message 11 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
                          Scanning such document takes a little while if you want to do a good
                          job. 600 Meg seems a bit large to me. With Acrobat 4.0, it can be
                          reduced significantly in size by running the character recognition.
                          It also cleans up the document significantly.

                          For instance, I scanned the book Machine tool reconditioning and it
                          is about a 20 Meg file. (more than 500 pages)

                          I have a few documents for the atlas lathe scanned in PDF format

                          The Craftman lathe part manual for model 101.28990

                          The atlas part manual for lathe models 3980, 3981, 3982, 3983, 3990
                          and 3991

                          Files are 3 and 3.5 meg.

                          A friend of mine lent to me last winter something that I knew about
                          but have never seen for sale:

                          It is the Quick change attachment handbook that gives all the feeds
                          for the Atlas lathe 10/12 in with quick change gear box. It is a 13.5
                          Meg file. If somebody needs a special feed, I will be pleased to
                          extract a page and send it by email. (I don't have high speed
                          internet)
                        • Brian Squibb
                          Message 12 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
                            Well here is the parts manual for the Atlas 10"

                            http://www.vx800.net/atlas_pdf/parts_list_for_10.htm

                            I just knocked it up into pdf form from the CD which I bought from our UK
                            importer. The pages are in JPEG format at 300dpi and the 12 pages take up
                            just over 4mb. Therefore the 299 pages done this way should take about
                            100mb.

                            I am making the assumption that Clausing will not sue me for advertising
                            their spares.

                            Brian

                            > Scanning such document takes a little while if you want to do a good
                            > job. 600 Meg seems a bit large to me. With Acrobat 4.0, it can be
                            > reduced significantly in size by running the character recognition.
                            > It also cleans up the document significantly.
                            >
                            > For instance, I scanned the book Machine tool reconditioning and it
                            > is about a 20 Meg file. (more than 500 pages)
                            >
                            > I have a few documents for the atlas lathe scanned in PDF format
                            >
                            > The Craftman lathe part manual for model 101.28990
                            >
                            > The atlas part manual for lathe models 3980, 3981, 3982, 3983, 3990
                            > and 3991
                            >
                            > Files are 3 and 3.5 meg.
                            >
                            > A friend of mine lent to me last winter something that I knew about
                            > but have never seen for sale:
                            >
                            > It is the Quick change attachment handbook that gives all the feeds
                            > for the Atlas lathe 10/12 in with quick change gear box. It is a 13.5
                            > Meg file. If somebody needs a special feed, I will be pleased to
                            > extract a page and send it by email. (I don't have high speed
                            > internet)

                          • Jacques Le Clainche
                            Message 13 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
                              Thanks to "carbure2003" (you did not sign your name) for the posting.

                              Yes, 620 mb seems very big - I have already several manuals on my website
                              (old car stuff) and my whole web is only 44 mb. I am not too worried about
                              file size due to the huge space I have available, but obviously I still
                              would like to keep files a reasonable size. Thanks for your suggestion on
                              how to do that.

                              There has been many questions about the 101.21400 and 101.07301 in the short
                              time I have been on this list, and I know I have not been able to buy a
                              manual for my 101.21400. Can someone confirm if they are available? If not,
                              that's the first thing I might upload to my site - if someone can provide me
                              with the manual or email it to me as a PDF file.

                              It seems I would be safe too uploading the "Quick change attachment
                              handbook" too.

                              Finally, Bill has a valid point- probably very safe in having Parts Lists
                              posted in PDF files!

                              Any more comments/suggestions on the subject?

                              You wrote:
[...]

                              Atlas-Craftsman Projects list is at

                            • twowhels
                              Message 14 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
                                Well I would think if Clausing was going to have a problem with it
                                they would go after the people selling the CD's on E-bay, or where
                                ever. As for us using it I think it would be good for business, we
                                are the ones using their lathes (I use mine almost every day, and I
                                have a lot to learn) The more we know the more we use the lathes the
                                more worn parts we want to replace and upgrade to other accessories
                                too. I bet the people on E-bay don't even know how to make chips.

                                --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Squibb"
                                <briansquibb@v...> wrote:
                                > Well here is the parts manual for the Atlas 10"
                                >
                                > http://www.vx800.net/atlas_pdf/parts_list_for_10.htm
                                >
                                > I just knocked it up into pdf form from the CD which I bought from
                                our UK
                                > importer. The pages are in JPEG format at 300dpi and the 12 pages
                                take up
                                > just over 4mb. Therefore the 299 pages done this way should take
                                about
                                > 100mb.
                                >
                                > I am making the assumption that Clausing will not sue me for
                                advertising
                                > their spares.
                                >
                                > Brian

                                Press Co.

                                > > Scanning such document takes a little while if you want to do a
                                good
                                > > job. 600 Meg seems a bit large to me. With Acrobat 4.0, it can be
                                > > reduced significantly in size by running the character
                                recognition.
                                > > It also cleans up the document significantly.
                                > >
                                > > For instance, I scanned the book Machine tool reconditioning and
                                it
                                > > is about a 20 Meg file. (more than 500 pages)
                                > >
                                > > I have a few documents for the atlas lathe scanned in PDF format
                                > >
                                > > The Craftman lathe part manual for model 101.28990
                                > >
                                > > The atlas part manual for lathe models 3980, 3981, 3982, 3983,
                                3990
                                > > and 3991
                                > >
                                > > Files are 3 and 3.5 meg.
                                > >
                                > > A friend of mine lent to me last winter something that I knew
                                about
                                > > but have never seen for sale:
                                > >
                                > > It is the Quick change attachment handbook that gives all the
                                feeds
                                > > for the Atlas lathe 10/12 in with quick change gear box. It is a
                                13.5
                                > > Meg file. If somebody needs a special feed, I will be pleased to
                                > > extract a page and send it by email. (I don't have high speed
                                > > internet)

                              • carbure2003
                                Message 15 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
                                  Sorry I didn't sign.... I forgot, but I thought my email would put
                                  more meat in the discussion. This is the purpose of this discussion
                                  group!

                                  I bought a craftsman lathe in 1990 and I have done a lot of little
                                  things on it. I was fortunate to get the manual of lathe operation
                                  with it, as well as most of the attachments. I also had the original
                                  part list manual. I scanned some items that were lent to me. (takes
                                  less space than photocopies)

                                  Guy Cadrin
                                  Gatineau,QC
                                  Canada

                                  <jleclainche@c...> wrote:
                                  > Thanks to "carbure2003" (you did not sign your name) for the
                                  posting.

                                  > Yes, 620 mb seems very big - I have already several manuals on my
                                  website
                                  > (old car stuff) and my whole web is only 44 mb. I am not too
                                  worried about
                                  > file size due to the huge space I have available, but obviously I
                                  still
                                  > would like to keep files a reasonable size. Thanks for your
                                  suggestion on
                                  > how to do that.
                                  >
                                  > There has been many questions about the 101.21400 and 101.07301 in
                                  the short
                                  > time I have been on this list, and I know I have not been able to
                                  buy a
                                  > manual for my 101.21400. Can someone confirm if they are available?
                                  If not,
                                  > that's the first thing I might upload to my site - if someone can
                                  provide me
                                  > with the manual or email it to me as a PDF file.
                                  >
                                  > It seems I would be safe too uploading the "Quick change attachment
                                  > handbook" too.
                                  >
                                  > Finally, Bill has a valid point- probably very safe in having Parts
                                  Lists
                                  > posted in PDF files!
                                  >
                                  > Any more comments/suggestions on the subject?
                                  >
                                  > Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
                                  > http://www.leclainche.com/
                                  >

                                  > You wrote:
                                  > Scanning such document takes a little while if you want to do a good
                                  > job. 600 Meg seems a bit large to me. With Acrobat 4.0, it can be
                                  > reduced significantly in size by running the character recognition.
                                  > It also cleans up the document significantly.
                                  >
                                  > For instance, I scanned the book Machine tool reconditioning and it
                                  > is about a 20 Meg file. (more than 500 pages)
                                  >
                                  > I have a few documents for the atlas lathe scanned in PDF format
                                  >
                                  > The Craftman lathe part manual for model 101.28990
                                  >
                                  > The atlas part manual for lathe models 3980, 3981, 3982, 3983, 3990
                                  > and 3991
                                  >
                                  > Files are 3 and 3.5 meg.
                                  >
                                  > A friend of mine lent to me last winter something that I knew about
                                  > but have never seen for sale:
                                  >
                                  > It is the Quick change attachment handbook that gives all the feeds
                                  > for the Atlas lathe 10/12 in with quick change gear box. It is a
                                  13.5
                                  > Meg file. If somebody needs a special feed, I will be pleased to
                                  > extract a page and send it by email. (I don't have high speed
                                  > internet)

                                  > Atlas-Craftsman Projects list is at
                                  >
                                  > To see or edit your personal settings, view the photos, files or
                                  links

                                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                                • sourdoughme
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
                                    > Thanks to "carbure2003" (you did not sign your name) for the
                                    posting.

                                    > i have both a 101.21400 and a 101.07301. i have the wonderful atlas
                                    manual of lathe operation, but no parts breakdowns for either lathe.

                                    but, most importantly, the 101.07301 has an O'Brien Quick Change
                                    installed. boy, would i like to get my hands on anything related to
                                    it; parts breakdown, operation, sources of parts, etc..

                                    please let me know if you can get any of the above to me.
                                    thanks very much.
                                    dave young

                                    > A friend of mine lent to me last winter something that I knew about
                                    > but have never seen for sale:
                                    >
                                    > It is the Quick change attachment handbook that gives all the feeds
                                    > for the Atlas lathe 10/12 in with quick change gear box. It is a
                                    13.5
                                    > Meg file. If somebody needs a special feed, I will be pleased to
                                    > extract a page and send it by email. (I don't have high speed
                                    > internet)
                                    >

                                    > /
                                  • Ernest Lear
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Nov 1, 2003
                                      Brian
                                      I also purchase the same CD from Tony here in the UK and mine was for the
                                      12". But 90+% of it is the same for both the 10" & 12" lathes.The screw
                                      cutting gears set up information is no good to use for the 10" but I do have
                                      a copys of the information for the 10"lathe thread cutting .gears set ups
                                      Which I got from downloading from a site on the web.
                                      Regards
                                      Ernest

                                      > Well here is the parts manual for the Atlas 10"
                                      >
                                      > http://www.vx800.net/atlas_pdf/parts_list_for_10.htm
                                      >
                                      > I just knocked it up into pdf form from the CD which I bought from our UK
                                      > importer. The pages are in JPEG format at 300dpi and the 12 pages take up
                                      > just over 4mb. Therefore the 299 pages done this way should take about
                                      > 100mb.
                                      >
                                      > I am making the assumption that Clausing will not sue me for advertising
                                      > their spares.
                                      >
                                      > Brian

                                    • Randy Pedersen
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Nov 2, 2003
                                        > Has anyone bought a copy of this off E-bay?
                                        > The Special Shop Teachers "Blue Book Version"
                                        > In is in Adobe Acrobat...pdf file.

                                        Never heard of it and I can't find it on Ebay.

                                        > Is it worth the money?

                                        Don't know what is the price?

                                        > I have bought a few manuals off E-bay and they were just copys...I
                                        > guess I should have read the fine print. They were still usefull but
                                        > not what I thought I was getting.

                                        I have tried to not buy e books or copies of manuals because most I have
                                        gotten are partly unreadable or do not have the information I am looking
                                        for.

                                        The original manual is still available from Clausing for around $25.00 and
                                        it is a great book.

                                        Randy
                                      • carbure2003
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Nov 2, 2003
                                          I will gladly send to you by email the part manuals I have. I will
                                          need your email address. I don't get the emails from the group, I
                                          prefer to go on the web site. Therefore, when I see the message, I
                                          don't get the email address.

                                          I will break it down in 1 Meg files or try to compress them with
                                          Winzip. It is not surprising that part numbers between Atlas and
                                          Craftsman are identical.

                                          Send me your email address

                                          Guy Cadrin
                                          Gatineau, QC
                                          Canada
                                          guycad@...

                                          --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "sourdoughme"
                                          <sourdough@p...> wrote:
                                          > > Thanks to "carbure2003" (you did not sign your name) for the
                                          > posting.
                                          > >

                                          > > i have both a 101.21400 and a 101.07301. i have the wonderful
                                          atlas
                                          > manual of lathe operation, but no parts breakdowns for either lathe.
                                          >
                                          > but, most importantly, the 101.07301 has an O'Brien Quick Change
                                          > installed. boy, would i like to get my hands on anything related to
                                          > it; parts breakdown, operation, sources of parts, etc..
                                          >
                                          > please let me know if you can get any of the above to me.
                                          > thanks very much.
                                          > dave young
                                          > >

                                          > > A friend of mine lent to me last winter something that I knew
                                          about
                                          > > but have never seen for sale:
                                          > >
                                          > > It is the Quick change attachment handbook that gives all the
                                          feeds
                                          > > for the Atlas lathe 10/12 in with quick change gear box. It is a
                                          > 13.5
                                          > > Meg file. If somebody needs a special feed, I will be pleased to
                                          > > extract a page and send it by email. (I don't have high speed
                                          > > internet)
                                          > >

                                          > > /
                                        • sourdoughme
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Nov 2, 2003
                                            --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "carbure2003" <guycad@n...>
                                            wrote:
                                            > I will gladly send to you by email the part manuals I have. I will
                                            > need your email address. I don't get the emails from the group, I
                                            > prefer to go on the web site. Therefore, when I see the message, I
                                            > don't get the email address.
                                            >
                                            > I will break it down in 1 Meg files or try to compress them with
                                            > Winzip. It is not surprising that part numbers between Atlas and
                                            > Craftsman are identical.
                                            >
                                            > Send me your email address
                                            >
                                            > Guy Cadrin
                                            > Gatineau, QC
                                            > Canada
                                            > guycad@n...
                                            > guy,
                                            thanks for your generous offer- i am excited!
                                            if you click on the email address at the top of my message where it
                                            says "from" sourdoughme <sourdough@p...>, yahoo automatically
                                            forwards it to my internet service provider. let me know if you have
                                            trouble with this as i really, really need the info! lol
                                            thanks for sharing
                                            dave young

                                            > --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "sourdoughme"
                                            > <sourdough@p...> wrote:
                                            > > > Thanks to "carbure2003" (you did not sign your name) for the
                                            > > posting.
                                            > > >

                                            > > > i have both a 101.21400 and a 101.07301. i have the wonderful
                                            > atlas
                                            > > manual of lathe operation, but no parts breakdowns for either
                                            lathe.

                                            > > but, most importantly, the 101.07301 has an O'Brien Quick Change
                                            > > installed. boy, would i like to get my hands on anything related
                                            > > it; parts breakdown, operation, sources of parts, etc..
                                            > >
                                            > > please let me know if you can get any of the above to me.
                                            > > thanks very much.
                                            > > dave young
                                            > > >

                                            > > > A friend of mine lent to me last winter something that I knew
                                            > about
                                            > > > but have never seen for sale:
                                            > > >
                                            > > > It is the Quick change attachment handbook that gives all the
                                            > feeds
                                            > > > for the Atlas lathe 10/12 in with quick change gear box. It is
                                            > > 13.5
                                            > > > Meg file. If somebody needs a special feed, I will be pleased to
                                            > > > extract a page and send it by email. (I don't have high speed
                                            > > > internet)
                                            > > >

                                            > > > /
                                          • mikehenryil
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Nov 2, 2003
                                              Why not contact Clausing and ask them what they think of the idea?

                                              I've supplied scanned copies of old tool manuals to a number of
                                              folks both here and elsewhere on the web and contacted Clausing
                                              about some old Atlas material to see if they'd object. Turns out
                                              they still supplied some of that material, so I no longer send it
                                              out and actually asked the old moderator to delete one of those
                                              files that had been uploaded here by one of the recipients.

                                              I've been a pretty strong believer of sharing (at no cost) out of
                                              print material in the past but have discovered that folks come out
                                              of the woodwork for free stuff and most never even bother to
                                              acknowledge receiving it. Gets kind of annoying after spending a
                                              lot of time to do a good scan, not to mention the cost of buying a
                                              good scanner. You might want to consider charging a nominal fee to
                                              avoid that. I've been thinking about that for quite a while but
                                              can't quite bring myself to do it.

                                              It would be nice to have a web site hosted somewhere that could be
                                              used to upload old metalworking brochures and manuals which are out
                                              of copyright and no longer available from the manufacturers. Syuch
                                              a site exists for old woodworking machines (search for OWWM in
                                              Google) but I've not heard of a similar site for metalworking
                                              machines.

                                              I do feel that it is unethical to share material that is out of
                                              copyright but still available from the manufacturer, especially of
                                              the cost is nominal. Am I the only one here that feels that way?

                                              Mike

                                              <jleclainche@c...> wrote:
                                              > Charles, Sam, Alan,
                                              >
                                              > Copyright is my only worry. As for the file size (620 Meg for a
                                              10" lathe
                                              > operation manual), it should be no problem- I have 1 Gigabyte of
                                              space, and
                                              > I only used 44 mb so far. If ever I saw I was running out of
                                              space, I could
                                              > either cut stuff out or I could buy more space.
                                              >
                                              > Any copyright expert on this list?
                                              >
                                              > Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
                                              > http://www.leclainche.com/
                                            • jerdal
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Nov 2, 2003
                                                Many of the manufacturers "how to use" and "how to set up" type manuals are
                                                now available as a decent reprint from Lindsay books. I think both of the
                                                Southbend and also the Sheldon one are available. The Atlas may be a
                                                Lindsay also, but I might be mistaken about that.

                                                In any case, Lindsay books has a LOT of good machining and shop references
                                                re-printed, along with a lot of other interesting related material.

                                                They are very much worth a look.

                                                Jerrold
                                              • Mike G.
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Nov 3, 2003
                                                  Found a 101.21400 manual on ebay, pd. $17.50, back in July. You might
                                                  try contacting the seller who is listed on ebay at the following:
                                                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2334029225
                                                  Good luck with the project... great idea.
                                                  miguelsenior

                                                  You wrote:
[...]

                                                  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to