change/thread gears-keyed bushings

  • ROMAKM7
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2003
      I am new here and have tried searching to no avail for information on
      the double keyed gear bushings for the gears (for the 109 series
      Craftsman 618 lathe) Does anyone know where these can be found?
      Thanks,
      David
    • x xx

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2003
          --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "ROMAKM7" <dtrader7@s...>
          wrote:
          > I am new here and have tried searching to no avail for information
          on
          > the double keyed gear bushings for the gears (for the 109 series
          > Craftsman 618 lathe) Does anyone know where these can be found?
          > Thanks,
          > David

          Hi David.Here is the URL for Bill Hardins site.
          http://www.homeshopsupply.com/

          Check him out.He may be able to help.Good luck and God Bless.

          Bill Collins
          Rebels Metal Shop
          Portsmouth,Ohio
        • Damon Gentile