Re: Bridgeport drawings

  • brentoxicated
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2003
      Frank,

      I too would love the J-head .GIFs. Could you send them to me as
      well?. My email address is: brentoxicated@...

      Thanks,
      Brent

      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, Frank Evan Perdicaro
      <frank@d...> wrote:
      > I too have a J-head Bridgeport.
      >
      > About a month ago I came across good GIF images showing all the
      > parts. If you send me an email address, I can send you good J-head
      > drawings.
    • Gurbuz Erginer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2003
        Hi Frank,

        I have got an Atlas-Craftsman 12x36" lathe. I'm a member atlas-craftsman
        group's. I will happy if you send me J-head drawings. Thank you very much.

        Sincerely.

        Gurbuz Erginer