Re: Craftsman Model 534.06260

  • mikehenryil
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
      Have you checked the OWWM web site (a search on OWWM should find it
      pretty quickly)?

      They have files available for download that cover some of the older
      woodworking machines.

      Mike

      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Eduardo Fisher"
      <elhuevon@h...> wrote:
      > Hello, all. I have been a lurker in the group for a few months.
      > am hoping someone in this forum can help me. I have a Craftsman
      > lathe model 534.06260. This appears in the 1941 Craftsman catalog
      > as a wood and metal turning lathe. It has a 10" swing and a 54"
      > bed, with 36" between centers. I recently learned that this lathe
      > is likely an Atlas product. My question for the group is: Does
      > anybody have any paper on this machine that I might be able get a
      > copy from, digital or paper? Does anybody else have this
      machine?
      > I would like to take it apart for restoration, but I don't want to
      > damage the headstock, so I would appreciate any advice/tips/etc.
      >
      > Thanks for listening,
      >
      > Eduardo Fisher
      > San Jose, CA
    • Eduardo Fisher
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
        The owwm yahoo group is where I learned that 534 was the original
        prefix used by Sears on Craftsman machines before they started using
        101. Owwm.com doesn't have anything on this machine except for the
        1941 Craftsman catalog.

        Thanks,

        Eduardo

        --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "mikehenryil"