[atlas_craftsman] Re:Cushman chuck

  • James Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2000
      Mike this is my third and perhaps final try to respond to your posting
      about
      your Cushman chuck. I also have a 5" Cushman that needs help. I called
      distributor today who is going to see whether a scroll and jaws are
      available
      for my model 5340b 3-jaw.

      If this posting makes it through (The others got the screen that says
      they went
      but they never appeared on the board) I will let you know what I find
      out.

      Jim

      Last week, after fixing the carriage engage lever on my 12"Atlas (
      thanks to this group!) I now want to get my old 5" 3 jaw Cushman fixed.
      It need jaws, and I have been unable to find a source for them.... I
      bought a 6" Bison, but the cushman would be nice to have for smaller
      jobs... Any ideas, or is it obsolete and not worth the expense? Thanks,
      Mike